5 Delicious Breakfast Recipes Enriched with The Goodness of Protein Powder
Adding whey protein in your diet is one of the best ways to get high quality protein. But isn’t it plain boring to just have whey protein supplement every day? And when you’re into fitness and bodybuilding protein powders become your best friend. You can benefit from them in various ways and that’s why it is crucial to find the right protein supplement for your needs and consume it regularly.
A lot of people also believe that you can get enough protein from food sources. But when you’re on a fitness journey you cannot just rely on diet. You need good quality supplements to help you provide that extra nourishment and much needed push. Bored of the regular eggs and toast in breakfast and looking to try new recipes? Well, here are 5 amazing ones that are packed with protein and you can enjoy them guilt free!
Mocha Banana Protein Smoothie Bowl
Nothing like fueling for the day with a smoothie bowl in breakfast. This one of packed with chocolate and banana and will keep you energized for a long time. Added goodness of protein powder makes it all the more healthy and tasty.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 scoop Nutrabay Whey Protein
- ½ cup milk (you can take almond or soy milk)
- 1 sachet instant coffee powder
- 1 cup spinach
- Few ice cubes
For toppings you can take – cacao nibs, peanut butter, chia seeds, toasted nuts, granola
- Add all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend well until you get a smoothie like consistency.
- Transfer it into a large bowl and top it with your favorite toppings – granola, toasted nuts, chia seeds etc.
Healthy Green Smoothie
When your mom used to say eat those greens you should have listened to her. Green veggies are a boon for your health and this smoothie has the perfect balance of taste and health and the best part, it is super easy and quick to make.
- 1 cup kale leaves (you can take spinach if you’re allergic to kale)
- 1 cup mango chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- In a blender jar put all the ingredients and mix well until you get a smoothie like consistency.
- Transfer the contents into a bowl or glass and enjoy.
Coffee Protein Muffins
Coffee and muffins is an inseparable combo! And when we add the goodness of protein powder to your muffin will it not be the best breakfast ever!
- 100 g almond flour
- 1 scoop Nutrabay whey protein powder (preferable chocolate or coffee based flavor)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk (you can take soy or almond milk)
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 shot coffee
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C and grease muffin tin and set it aside.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients – flour and protein powder.
- In another bowl whisk all the wet ingredients – coffee shot, egg, vanilla extract, milk, and Greek yogurt until you get a smooth lump free consistency.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients and blend well.
- Pour this mixture into muffin mould and fill only ¾ of it.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until your knife comes out clean when you poke the muffins.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar or maple syrup and enjoy
Chocolate Protein Oatmeal
Oatmeal is one of the most preferred breakfast choices all over the world. And when you get the delish taste of chocolate and the power packed punch of whey protein, it becomes a great combination. Try this easy recipe and enjoy a guilt free and healthy breakfast
- ½ cup milk (you can take almond or soy milk as well)
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp stevia
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Whisk milk, protein powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a pan over medium heat for around 3 minutes.
- Add rolled oats and cook for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Pour oatmeal in a bowl, garnish with dark chocolate chips and enjoy this hearty meal.
Pumpkin Protein French Toast
French toast for breakfast is always a good option. And when they are enriched with pumpkin and protein powder, it becomes a double whammy. You can have it with any guilt and get the nutrition of whey protein.
- ½ scoop Nutrabay whey protein (preferably vanilla)
- ½ cup egg whites liquid
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Honey/ maple syrup/ jam for garnishing
- Whisk protein powder, vanilla extract, egg whites, cinnamon, and pumpkin puree in a bowl.
- Grease a non-stick pan and heat it to medium high.
- Dunk both sides of bread slices in the mixture and place it on heated pan. Cook evenly on both sides until it gets a crisp golden brown color.
- Serve immediately with honey, jam, or maple syrup.
Check out a wide range of whey protein supplements on Nutrabay.com. And always make sure to consult your doctor and dietician before including any new protein powder in your diet. To avoid any side effects, do not exceed consuming the mentioned dosage on the package.